Clogau's distinctive Tree of Life® collection symbolises the evolution of nature, which Charles Darwin expressed as a metaphor he termed the 'Tree of Life'. Here, a combination of berries, leaves and vines represent new life forms that intertwine and evolve from the old, creating ever more beautiful natural formations. This Tree of Life® ring is set with white topaz and contains rare Welsh gold.
- Ring Shank thickness (mm): 2.15
- Ring Shank width (mm): 3.79
- Ring Motif height (mm): 0
- Ring Motif width (mm): 0
- Can this ring be resized? No
- Ring Weight (g): 2.6
- Primary Stones: White Topaz Qty:8 Weight:0ct
- Further Information: White Topaz 8pcs - 2.5 x 2.5mm
- Hallmarked: 925
Please note the measurements displayed are taken from a size J ring.
Please select ring size on the next page.